FIFA 2020 launches the mobile version as soon as the PC version of FIFA 20 is officially available. So is the big EA expressed its ambition to destroy every gaming platform with its sports blockbuster. FIFA 2020 Mobile is currently just a beta with a few features that allow early experience.
EA has officially released a beta version of FIFA 2020 for mobile platforms, which is good news for FIFA fans if they do not have enough computer configuration to play the version that requires configuration. High picture on computer.
FIFA 2020 Mobile is currently just a beta for early access with limited functionality. With the release of this beta, EA hopes to continue to improve the game better before the full version is released. Through user reviews and suggestions, EA will have the appropriate upgrades, changes and additions when the beta period ends.
The current beta offers 4 modes including the usual Classic 1 vs 1, Attack mode, Head to Head mode and kick mode with AI. All modes have rewards when the player wins. There are also some points gamers need to know about this beta:
– Players using iOS devices must play through Test Flight, download TestFlight for iPhone
– The beta version has no transfer market, is expected to launch when the beta is over.
– Assets like shoes, balls are fully available when the beta version is released and will be constantly updated.
– Achievements and rewards will not be carried over to the next season.
– Players in the top end will not be promoted but allowed to exchange to help the squad improve.
– The game has a BXH system, players need to compete for points to receive rewards.
Do not hesitate any longer, please quickly download the game according to the links above and start experiencing FIFA 2020, build up your style team right away. Also, if you own a highly configurable computer, you can download and play FIFA 20 for PC. Have fun!